New Pastures Grey

Sunday 17 August 2014



Photography, Emily Nicholson [Dursk] 

My grandmother's ditsy duvet is grey, the Beetham Tower is a reflective ornament of grey, and of course, my favourite mug is matte grey. BUT, dare I say it, there's too much grey. I have recently finished uni, and I think I'm suffering from what can only be described as, 'Graduate Grey'. I suppose it doesn't help living in Manchester where it rains literally every second of the day, but all of a sudden life is drab. There's only so many emails you can send talking about yourself when applying for jobs, and with little reply. SO, what better way to start injecting a bit of colour than with a new, bright and beautiful blog?! 

For those who don't know me I'm a pretty creative cat (if I do say so myself) and although I now have a degree in Fashion Communication & Promotion, it is actually a world of interiors that most takes my fancy. I'll be sharing styling tips, current trends, news from my favourite brands/designers and just what I get up to in general as I limbo into the next part of my life. I have to admit, I'm more of a scrapbook kinda gal, so do bare with, BUT without further ado, I bring to you, DURSK.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs