Back to School: Stationery Top 5

Thursday 20 August 2015

[1]

I’ve got a confession to make - since the age of two, I’ve been obsessed with scissors. I was either born a Creative or I’m just really weird (probs both). But since I was reminded of my scissor-mania in the office the other day, I’ve rekindled my love for scissors and all things stationery. I’ve been on a bit of a buying spree recently, so I thought I’d share my back to school must haves (for those who aren’t going back to school at all, but just love stationery).

Nomess Copenhagen is my new Danish fave. Cork notebooks, carefully designed stationery gadgets and more varieties of paperclips and pins to shake a stick at. It's minimalism at its best.

[2]
If you're looking for your next work planner or diary look no further. Julia Kostreva's style is subtle yet sophisticated, with an elegant attention to detail. A simple palette of nude, black and white, finished with gold embossed branding, makes for a clean and sleek style. 

[3]
Parisian paper brand, Papier Tigre puts a spin on the classic exercise book, adorning it with abstract and unusual pattern. Designs are wacky and wonderful and all with a retro vibe. 

[4]
I recently spotted this calendar tape by Mo Man Tai on Design Milk and immediately thought - I NEED THIS. Perfect for the visualiser, scribbler and last minute planner, you can create a diary that fits your walls as well as your way of life. 
[5]
Not strictly paper but I was recently introduced to Paper & Tea, Berlin, and I couldn't not give it a little mention. It's exactly what it says on the tin - beautifully designed cards sold alongside speciality teas. Redefining the culture of tea, P&T transform drinking into design with a pretty impressive range of tea-pots and sipping cups of all shapes and sizes. Oh and they also sell a DIY vodka & tea infusion set. 
....


And here's the proof of my love for scissors. Blowing out the candles of my 3rd birthday cake that my mum lovingly made from scratch. Sheer happiness. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs